Interface Designer

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Tue Dec 5 06:59:49 EST 2006

On Dec 4, 2006, at 5:41 PM, Gabriel Genellina wrote:

>> I'm starting to program in python, i need a soft  "interface
>> designer" and adapt this interface to python. Somebody can help me
>> with this?
>> Sorry, my english is very bad.
>
> Mine too. I don't understand what you want - what do you mean by
> "interface designer"?

	If by chance a visual tool for designing the user interface of an
app is needed, then there are two good choices, both of which are
based on the wxPython toolkit. One would be PythonCard (http://
pythoncard.sourceforge.net/), which features a simple, quick tool for
laying out controls and binding code to them. The other is the Dabo
Class Designer (of which I am the author; see URL in my sig), which
gives you a choice of sizer-based layout or absolute positioning for
laying out your GUI designs, as well as a simplified, more Pythonic
API than wxPython provides.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com