aggdraw for 2.5 on WinXP?

rzed rzantow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:20:13 EST 2006

Stéphane Muller <Stephane.Muller at uhp-nancy.fr> wrote in
news:eluele$cqc$1 at news.ciril.fr:

> rzed a écrit :
>> Has anyone generated an aggdraw installer or aggdraw.pyd for
>> Python 2.5 (WinXP)? If so, could it be made available for those
>> of us who don't have a working compiler?
>>
> Hello,
>
> You can try
>
> http://c.python.free.fr/aggdraw-1.2a3-20060212.win32-py2.5.exe
>
> without any express or implied warranty.

Thank you, Stephane. I have an aggdraw.pyd file now, but
unfortunately, I am unable to produce images using the 2.5
version. I also need to write text to some of the images and the
font factory and when I try to create a font, I get: IOError:
cannot load font (no text renderer) with the same code that works
with 2.4. When I try to produce files, they don't load in my
viewer. I guess I have to look a little deeper into the issue to
find out what's really going on. I do appreciate your taking the
trouble to produce the installer, though.

--
rzed