wxPython help please

Jive Dadson notontheweb at noisp.com
Sat Dec 16 20:08:04 EST 2006

Sandra-24 wrote:
> Try the wxPython mailing list, which you can find on their site. And
> the best wxPython reference is the book (also available as an e-book)
> by Robin Dunn, who created wxPython. Seeing wxPython from his
> perspective is well worth the money. If I recall correctly he devoted
> an entire chapter to drawing with a canvas widget.
>
> -Sandra

Thanks. I'll give it a look see.

You understand that what I want to do is get the pixel that's under the
cursor when I click, right?  I don't really need to draw things, only
load an image from a file.  But since this program already did so much
of what I wanted, I decided to try it.  It is frustrating that after a
couple of hours I still can't figure out how to read a danged pixel.