wxpython worked out but can't find api docs for download.

krishnakant Mane researchbase at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 14:02:19 EST 2006

hello all.
finally I got the accessibility issue out from wxpython.  actually
almost got it out, but that's another story.
now my problem is that I can't gind a downloadable version of wxpython
api reference for the latest version or the latest api reference at
least.
I found the on-line version so please don't provide the same link.
when I opened it on line, it took about 8 minuts to get the wx package
come up on screen with over 600 links.
I need to have some off line reference for the wxpython api.
I have enough documentation to get started but I don't have the
extencive api references for events and other methods, properties and
attributes.
can some one point me to a .zip or .tar.gz version of the api docs for wxpython?
thanking all.
Krishnakant.