connecting webservers through HTTP port using python

Jonathan Curran jonc at icicled.net
Mon Dec 18 13:26:25 EST 2006

On Monday 18 December 2006 06:28, pradeep kumar wrote:
> hii iam working on socket programming,
> i've to connect webservers through HTTP port and send/receive data..
> so currently i'm installed apache server and trying to connect that server
> using python.
> so any tell me how to connect the apache server by python code.
> give suggestions..

Pradeep, first of all you might want to formulate your sentences properly so
that it is understandable by the people who read it. Secondly, take the time
to describe what your question/goal is.

From what I've read & possibly misunderstood, it seems that you want to be
able to retreive data from a web page. If so you might want to glance at
http://diveintopython.org/http_web_services/ and also take a look at the SGML
section that is mentioned earlier on in the book.

- Jonathan Curran