autoadd class properties

manstey manstey at csu.edu.au
Fri Dec 8 18:59:26 EST 2006

We've looked at them a little. Cache is a native OO dbase, so there is
no ORM required. Cache does that for you behind the scenes if you need
it to. What I want is to translate Cache classes and properties into
Python classes and properties. We can only use class wrappers, because
cache uses old style python objects, but this still works.

Because I am not an experienced programmer, the problem I face is how
to load ANY Cache class, whose properties the wrapper doesn't know in
advance, and turn the class properties into python properties.

So in Cache, I might have Name = String, Age = Integer, Colours = List,
in the class Person. The python binding provided by Cache creates a
Person class in Python, but it provides none of its properties, so I
want to write a wrapping class that adds the properties. Can you advise
me on how to do this?