Print a PDF transparently

Daniel Crespo dcrespo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 08:42:22 EST 2006

> Have you seen this?
>     http://tgolden.sc.sabren.com/python/win32_how_do_i/print.html
> In particular, the section on using win32print directly.

Yes, I have. The problems is that an external program is launched for
handling the file and print it. In the case of PDF, acrobat is
launched. In the case of PS, Ghostview is launched. When printing a
PDF, acrobat keeps alive, so the user has to close it manually. On the
other hand, Ghostview is opened, prints the file and closes
automatically. The last one is which I find the best for me, until now,
(because the Ghostview closes automatically). If I decide to go this
way, my problem then is to transform a pdf to ps, or generate a ps
directly.

For further information on what I want, please, refer to my first two
posts in this topic.

Any other help?

Thank you very much