Seaching Active Directory via ADO

LittlePython LittlePython at lost.com
Thu Feb 16 20:59:29 EST 2006

Thanks but I was looking more for ADO com object than ADSI or ldap.
For some strange reason it is very hard to locate any working scripts that
use ADO  to connect and search AD. Is there an issue with ADO and python
when connecting to AD?
I have try to build one myself with no luck. I think my problem is with
adodb.command calls.

Thanks for your response.

"alex23" <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1140138661.484502.86380 at f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Heya,
>
> There are a couple of examples on the O'Reilly site. These two are
> taken from 'Active Directory Cookbook', the first uses a COM object
> while the second uses a native LDAP module:

http://www.rallenhome.com/books/adcookbook/src/18.6-rootdse_python_com.py.tx

http://www.rallenhome.com/books/adcookbook/src/18.6-rootdse_python_ldap.py.t
xt