Help me in this please--is Python the answer?

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Jan 13 02:45:48 EST 2006

Adrian Holovaty wrote:

> I would never use TurboGears or Ruby on Rails over Django for any
> performance-intensive Web app. In my opinion, both frameworks make some
> poor design decisions regarding the importance of performance.

I hope you're aware that this sounds a lot like late 90's anti-dynamic-
language propaganda...

    "I would never use Perl or Python over C++ for any performance-
    "intensive Web app. In my opinion, both languages make some
    poor design decisions regarding the importance of performance."

(you all know all the counter-arguments)

</F>