OpenGL

seb.haase at gmail.com seb.haase at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 23:05:49 EST 2006

Does that mean PyOpenGL is based on ctypes ?
I thought is was using SWIG ?
And on that note:  I have some (old) SWIG typemaps for numarray arrays
that I'm using for many years.

I was always wondering how difficult it would be for me to add them
into PyOpenGL ?

So far I'm just using my own (one !) OpenGL function with that typemap
to draw 60000 vertices in a vector linestrip. But I would like to not
have to resort to "string conversion" when for example drawing 2D
typemaps...

Anyway, thanks a lot for PytOpenGL - my program (image analysis
platform and microscope control) would not be possible without it.
Sebastian Haase