New Python.org website ?

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Fri Jan 13 11:31:37 EST 2006

Tim Chase enlightened us with:
> In both Mozilla-suite (1.7) and FireFox (1.5), the links on the left
> (the grey-backgrounded all-caps with the ">>" at the right) all
> intrude into the body text.

Looks fine here on Firefox 1.5 and Konqueror 3.4.3.

The site looks really nice! I think this is going to make a difference
in the amount of people taking Python seriously.

Does anybody know what kind of license covers the website?

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa