python speed

James Tanis jtanis at pycoder.org
Sat Jan 7 00:52:06 EST 2006

Quite honestly I've never heard of java being faster than.. well..
anything.  Faster than Python? I really doubt it. Their are several
libraries for game programming specifically as well as opengl, sdl, as
well as several different audio systems/daemons.. I'd suggest browsing
through the categories in python.org's module search engine.

Disclaimer (:P): The majority of generalizations have some amount of
exceptions, the java crack above was just my opinion - it was not
really intended to offend any java addicts out there (the poor,
miss-guided souls).