- E04 - Leadership! Google, Guido van Rossum, PSF

Michael Sparks michaels at rd.bbc.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 04:48:38 EST 2006

On Wednesday 28 Dec 2005 17:58:33, Robert Kern wrote:

Sorry to reply to the thread so late in the day, but I noticed (via
QOTW :-( ) that Anton got worked up at me suggesting that congratulating
someone with a new job was a nice idea (surprised me too - all the
Google employees I've met have been very nice people), read the
thread (got sad) and then saw this:

> Who is "the man"? If Google were to hire you with no experience, would
> you then have "worked for the man"?

If you want to understand the reference, the most fun recent
explanation I've seen is in "School of Rock". Jack Black's character
explains it far better than I ever could :)

Regards,

Michael.
--
Michael.Sparks at rd.bbc.co.uk, http://kamaelia.sourceforge.net/
British Broadcasting Corporation, Research and Development

This message (and any attachments) may contain personal views
which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.