- E04 - Leadership! Google, Guido van Rossum, PSF

Anton Vredegoor anton.vredegoor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:37:53 EST 2006

Alex Martelli wrote:

> Anton Vredegoor <anton.vredegoor at gmail.com> wrote:
> > You are not my superior (or even considered to be more succesfull) as
> > you seem to imply.
>
> Depends on who does the considering, I'm sure.  If the considerer loves
> the English language, for example, a horrible mis-spelling such as
> "successfull" with two final L's would count for a lot in their judgment
> (English is neither your native language nor mine, so it's not unfair to
> either of us to consider it...;-).

Well this sums it all up for me, about you. Making stupid claims to
superiority while comfortably sitting at a computer *with a
spellchecker* and denying me the same priviliges, not even by
correcting google's _usenet_ interface (while its mail interface
includes at least a minimally functional editor/spellchecker) to the
point where a comparison would be fair. Stop whining and being
insulted, your elitist selection policies have far more worldwrecking
consequences than a few artificially magnified and misunderstood
'insults'.

Anton

'you could always join the dutch unemployment inquisition'