How can I determine an HTTPMessage ?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Jan 11 18:17:57 EST 2006

Steve Holden wrote:
> Fredrik Lundh wrote:
>>>
>>>I was thinking of a number between one and a thousand, and I forgot it.
>>>Could someone please remind me what it was?
>>
>>204.
>
> Thanks. This is *such* a helpful group. I'll write it down this time.

Anticipating the next such incident, I borrowed the time machine and put
the answer on a web site for you for when you know the question:

    http://random.org/cgi-bin/randnum?num=1&max=1000

No need to thank me now either -- I bumped into you while I was there
and you have will-been thanked me then.  (I also bought you a beer, so
now you owe me one.)

Cheers,
-Peter