Send a particular packet with this python client

Sbaush sbaush at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:10:26 EST 2006

Now i can explain better than previous messages.
This string has to be sent to another host via UDP with the previous
attached simple client/server udp implementation in python.
The big problem is:
The packet MUST be like this c struct:

#define PAYLOAD_LENGHT 5000

 struct command_hdr {
    int lenght; // sizeof(payload) = sizeof(int) + strlen(payload)
    unsigned char payload[PAYLOAD_LENGHT]; // the xml string
} __attribute__ ((packed));

How can i do it in python?

--
Sbaush