Win32 Binary-only for 2.3.x?

dumpingrounds at gmail.com dumpingrounds at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:54:34 EST 2006

Hi,

I must be going nutty, but I can't seem to find anywhere where I can
get just the binaries for, say, 2.3.5 for win32.  I've googled high and
low and all I come up with is installer (MSI/EXE) binaries and the
source code.  They have to be somewhere.  I cant be the only person
that doesn't want it wrapped in an installer.  If I search "win32
python binary" I get about nine thousand results pointing to Mark
Hammond's win32 Python page which, while it looks very helpful,
provides win32 extensions for an already installed python distribution.

So, I give.  Can someone point me to somewhere where there is a pile of
Python 2.3 EXE and DLLs that I can happily dump somewhere on my system
without having to install?  In case it matters, this is for a WAMP-like
project I'm developing that includes a working Trac installation.
Hence the need for Python, and the lack of need for an installer.  And
no, I *really* don't want to compile from source.

Many thanks in advance!