another docs problem - imp

Tony Meyer t-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jan 9 21:33:06 EST 2006

[rurpy at yahoo.com]

> Another Python docs problem...
>
> I was trying to use imp.find_module().
> [...]
> I saw not a hint of this in the docs.  In fact
> they seem to say that the first (unworking)
> form *should* work.  Bye bye about two
> hours altogether...
>
> I thought I would post this and hopefully help
> someone else in the future (since I noticed
> an unanswered posting here from Mar 2005
> about the same problem.)

Why not submit a bug report/patch for the documentation?
Documentation patches are fine in plain text (the maintainers will
take care of the necessary markup) and a submitted report will get
attended to, even it if takes a while - a post here is more-than-
likely to be missed by those that maintain the documentation.  It
would take about the same amount of time as a post...

=Tony.Meyer