What is the slickest way to transpose a square list of lists (tuple of tuples)?

Brian van den Broek broek at cc.umanitoba.ca
Sun Jan 8 16:21:59 EST 2006

Gerard Brunick said unto the world upon 08/01/06 01:27 PM:
> My way is ugly.  These has to be a better way.
>
> Thanks,
> Gerard

If you'd posted your way, I might well have seen if I could do it in a
nicer fashion. But, since for all I know, my best efforts would result
in the approach you already have, I'm unlikely to put the effort in.

I suspect I'm not alone. You might do well to show the approach you
are unhappy with.

Best,

Brian vdB