PyHtmlGUI Project is looking for developers

phoenixathell at gmx.de phoenixathell at gmx.de
Mon Jan 2 05:16:42 EST 2006

Hi John,

> I wonder how you're dealing with client-side code (ie. JavaScript)?

At the moment we don't work with javascript. But it should not be to
hard to create a JavaScript Renderer similar to the css one we already
have.

> Have you looked at crackajax or PyPy?

Not really close so far. On of our aims is the avoidance of scripting
languages on the client side. But it could be that these will change a
bit in the future. Some of the parameter checking functionality could
be done on the client side. So i guess we will have a closer look.

Greetings,
Ingo