Show content of an external page in plone.

sub at randers-hf-vuc.dk sub at randers-hf-vuc.dk
Tue Jan 24 06:18:02 EST 2006

I'm using plone primary as a news system for my school.
Now I want to integrate external sources into my plone site.
The page is
http://www.vucaarhusamtvucwin.dk/hold.asp?v1=randers&v2=randers&v3=a&v4=a
which shows the various courses my school offers.
This site i updated from a database. And i want to integrate it into my
plone site.
The links oni should thus not "link away" from my plone site but only
show the informationen.

I know this is possible with asp hence it is done here

http://www.aaa.dk/aaa/randers-hf-vuc-holdra

where  the input from the above site is integratet into the layout of
the aaa site.

how can this be achieved with plone ? i found a page
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/integrate-external-content
which somehow seems to solve the problem but since I'm a new user to
plone
systems I cannot use it, the proces stops already when it tells me to
create an
external method in the skin folder named getBody.py ---- the custom
folder does not accept any external methods.

So it has to be somewhat easier

any suggestions ?

CR

ps the page http://www.aaa.dk/aaa/randers-hf-vuc-holdra will be closed
in the end of 2006 so I have to find an alternative. I'm competing with
a company that offers asp codet pages. very expensive so i tought that
plone may be the right solution.