Spiritual Programming (OT, but Python-inspired)

Fuzzyman fuzzyman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:17:58 EST 2006

Our psyche is formed by external forces, and only exists in interaction
with them. (Our inner self is not separate from our external
influences).

As we are part of something bigger than ourselves, the death of our
physical body is not an end to the 'psychological' forces that we
perceive to be our 'self'.

c.f. the research that Jung did to demostrate the common unconscious.
(The individual psyche has it's roots in something much wider than the
individual).

All the best,

Fuzzyman