Tkinter Scrollbar not working

jmdeschamps at gmail.com jmdeschamps at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:23:21 EST 2006

Dustan a écrit :

> I'm trying to get a scrollbar bound with a Frame, and I keep on getting
> a scrollbar, but it doesn't actually scroll. Some help, please?

Frames are NOT scrollable objects for scrollbars in Tkinter: Listbox,
Canvas and Text widget are.

I f you want/need to scroll something else, I think you are going to
have to do it yourself, meaning you can use the scrollbars to get user
input by binding an event to it, and then moving things around your
Frame to give the scrolling appearance.

OR you can take a look at a third-party such as PythonMegaWidgets (PMW)
who have them I believe...

Happy New Year anyhow...

Jean-Marc