livewires to py2exe problem :(

Blaze Bresko blazebresko at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 13:39:31 EST 2006

hey,

I am using python 2.4 and py2exe v 0.6. I have made a program using
pygame/livewires. I have the newest version of both but i dont know
what version they are (im on a different computer right now). When I
use py2exe to make the exe file, it works and there are no errors in
the whole thing. When I run the exe, it doesn't like the last line in
the program:

main()

this is the only real line in my game, everything else is either a
function or a class. This line calls the fuction main:

def main():

then in there it sets up all of my classes and everything else. The
program works fine as a .pyw file but I can't get the exe to work. I
have also had problems with the images and music. I have tried to add
them to the distutils but havent been able to so i just put them in the
dist folder. Is this ok or is this my problem?

If you want, I will give you the .exe.log and my distutils script.

Blaze