Socket Programming HOWTO example

Marco Meoni meonimarco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 06:11:45 EST 2006

Hi. I read the Gordon McMillan's "Socket Programming Howto".
I tried to use the example in this howto but this doesn't work.
The code is class mysocket:
        '''classe solamente dimostrativa
          - codificata per chiarezza, non per efficenza'''
        def __init__(self, sock=None):
            if sock is None:
                self.sock = socket.socket(
                    socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM)