PyCon is Coming! PyCon is Coming!

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Jan 5 06:53:36 EST 2006

Pardon the Chicken Little-like introduction, but there's good news that
doesn't seem to have penetrated (as far as my news server anyway) -
please accept my apologies if you've already seen this.

The PyCon organizers recently announced that the early bird registration
deadline for PyCon 2006 has been extended (because of hotel booking
issues) until JANUARY 15.

This is the first time that PyCon has included tutorials (disclaimer: I
am the would-be presented of two of those tutorials), so take a look at

   http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Tutorials

for the list of available tutorials. Where else could you get a full day
of Python education for a price like this? To register for the tutorials
and/or the full conference just go to

   http://us.pycon.org/TX2006/Registration

Let's make this the best PyCon ever!

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119