Try Python update

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Sun Jan 1 11:11:41 EST 2006

After spending time I should have been sleeping working on it, the try
python site is much more functional. It now allows statements,
including multi-line statements and expressions. You can't create code
objects yet, so it's still more a programmable calculator than
anything real.

I've got some of the tutorial text (literally) up as well. I hope to
make it easier to read the tutorial and interact with python at the
same time in the near future.

The url is http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/try_python/. Reports of
problems would appreciated.

If you want to try an online P{ython tool that lets you save code, try
Devan L's at http://www.datamech.com/devan/trypython/trypython.py.

      <mike