Which is the best GTK

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Sat Jan 7 01:17:49 EST 2006

On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 05:21:36 +0000 (GMT)
K Satish <ksatish21 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>   I am a new one to python. I want which is the best gtk.
>   Tkinter or Tix or etc., .  Please suggest me some
>   documentation.

The abbreviation you want (I think) is "GUI" not "GTK".

GTK is *a* GUI. If you want to use *GTK* in Python, you want
"PyGTK".

Otherwise, "best GUI" is very much a matter of opinion,
you'll find champions for every one. Tkinter is perhaps the
easiest to get simply because it comes with Python, but
wxPython, PyGTK and others are still very popular.