How can I determine an HTTPMessage ?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Jan 12 02:49:52 EST 2006

Peter Hansen wrote:
> Steve Holden wrote:
>
>>Fredrik Lundh wrote:

>>>204.
>>
>>Thanks. This is *such* a helpful group. I'll write it down this time.
>

> Anticipating the next such incident, I borrowed the time machine and put
> the answer on a web site for you for when you know the question:
>
>     http://random.org/cgi-bin/randnum?num=1&max=1000
>
> No need to thank me now either -- I bumped into you while I was there
> and you have will-been thanked me then.  (I also bought you a beer, so
> now you owe me one.)

Your memory's getting terrible, Peter. I will have bought you three
beers the day before you will have bought me that one. Anyway, "*now*
you owe me one" is clearly wrong: "*then* you owe me one" should
actually have been "*then* I'll only owe you two".

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119