MySQLdb - Query/fetch don't return result when it *theorically* should

Alan Franzoni alan.franzoni.xyz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:36:39 EST 2006

Il Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:39:09 -0500, Bernard Lebel ha scritto:

[cut]

1) It would be great if you didn't post four messages in less than an hour
^_^
2) Your code is very long! You can't expect many people to run and read it
all! You should post a very small demo program with the very same problem
as your main software. It'll help us a lot.
3) IMHO your problem looks like something related to isolation levels. You
should check with your DB-adapter docs about the issue. You may need to
manually sync/commit the connection or the cursor. Instead of re-creating
the connection, have you tried just creating a new cursor object at every
query?

If you want to do a quick-test, try any ORM, like sqlalchemy or sqlobject,
and check the results.

--
Alan Franzoni <alan.franzoni.xyz at gmail.com>
-