is there a smaple to create syslog server on Windows.

LordLaraby Lord.Laraby at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 01:53:33 EST 2006

WIndows has a syslog server. It's called the Windows Event Log. No need
to build a whole new one. *grin*

Now... if you just want an app that listens on a log port and sends
it's message to the Event Log, then I can't help you but to suggest
that a *nix knowledgable programmer may help you write one.

Actually, I've considered writing such a thing myself -- just haven't
had the time. Maybe googling for a syslog to EventLog service might
turn something up.

Sorry I'm not more help,

LL