Jython on the Palm OS?

gregarican greg.kujawa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:03:13 EST 2006

I have completed recoding my CRM app into Python so that it will run on
Win32, ARM Linux, and ARM Windows Mobile platforms. Now I am looking to
try to roll it into the Palm OS platform. Since Pippy is based on an
older version of Python than I am using for my other implementations I
was thinking about using Jython. Would this be a viable option for the
Palm OS platform? I installed IBM Websphere Everywhere Micro
Environment on a test Palm Tungsten C I have, but didn't see this JVM
listed on the Jython compatibility list. So I am heading down a blind
alley I suppose?