MySQLdb - Query/fetch don't return result when it *theorically* should

Bernard Lebel 3dbernard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:14:45 EST 2006

Strange, I have just found out that all queries past the first one
always behave the same way: they return the very first result.
Somehow, the program seems to keep in memory the query results.

I hope people don't mind if I'm doing the confessional way of
debugging, but I've been knocking my head on that for almost 3 full
days :-(

Bernard