Being unjust

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed Jan 18 06:41:12 EST 2006

Kay Schluehr wrote:

> I'd be interested in what people think about bundling one of the
> diverse Python webframeworks with the Python distribution which will be
> "just there" as like Tcl/Tk+Tkinter for GUI-programming.

if you can find one that's relatively stable, simple enough to enable beginners to
do simple things with just a little python code, can do simple stuff without needing
a full-blown DB, and can run as an ordinary CGI if necessary, I'm definitely +1.

(hmm.  maybe "web.py" fits the spec?  but that's more a library than a frame-
work, of course...)

</F>