New Python.org website ?

Tim Parkin tim at pollenation.net
Sun Jan 22 05:46:44 EST 2006

� wrote:
> Steve Holden wrote:

> I've finally gotten to install pyramid and build the very small and
> outdated subset of the beta pydotorg site. Obviously, I'd like to have
> access to the "real" data in the python.org SVN.
>

>>>Rats, thanks for letting me know. As a first step I'd like to open up
>>>anonymous access to both the content and the site generation software,
>>>so that people can experiment with local content generation.
>>>
>>>Then once someone knows how to use the system they can get a login for
>>>the SVN system and start editing site content.
>>>
>>>I'll get back to the list with instructions ASAP. It may take a while
>>>due to inter-continental time differences and general overwork.

Hi,

I'm hopefully catching up with Andrew Kuchling today who can set up the
anonymous access for the data repo. Thanks for installing pyramid! Can
you give me any feedback on what parts of the install process were
painful.. I'm trying my best to improve the help text and make changes
to readme's etc.

Tim