Placing graphics & text on printed page - jan06call.jpg (0/1)

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Jan 12 13:19:38 EST 2006

Michael Galvin wrote:
> To see an example of what I am trying to accomplish, look at this page
> on my personal website:
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/michaelgalvin/jan06call.html
>
> I now realize my attachement could not be posted on this usenet group.

I suspect your best option would be to use ReportLab's open source
package (www.reportlab.org) to generate PDF files.

You may, however, be able to get at the Windows device context through
wxPython (www.wxpython.org): if you download the demonstration you'll
see that on Windows they do send fairly arbitrary graphics to the
Windows printer queue.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119