[OT] - Requesting Comments for Process Definition and Presentation

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Tue Jan 3 12:40:57 EST 2006

Claudio Grondi wrote:
> Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>
>> comp.lang.python / comp.lang.ruby
>>
>> -
>>
>> I would like to ask for feedback on the Process Definition and
>> Presentation.
>>
>> Essentially this is exactly what I've myself specialized to do.
>>
>> But I cannot apply the process to my own system.
>>
>> I ask here, as I have criticized those 2 groups publically - and would
>> like to give the possibility to reverse the criticism - again publically.
>>
>> -
>>
>> Please simply visit
>>
>> http//:lazaridis.com
>>
>> what do you like?
>>
>> what do you dislike?
>>
>> are there points that you do not understand?
>
> What is the goal of your posting

a) to retrieve feedback subjecting the website in general

b) to retrieve feedback subjecting the Process Definition itself
(content of diagramms, clarity, terminology etc.)

http://lazaridis.com/efficiency/graph/index.html

> and the intended purpose of http://lazaridis.com ???

The purpose of the website is:

a) to present the company
b) to present the reengineering services
c) to present the process which is used to reengineer systems.
d) to present some of the results (e.g. public evaluations, evaluation
cases etc.)
e) to present the research work (how the process has been developed)
f) to attract inital customers (no reference customers available yet)

> I can't see anything at this site what would make sense to me.

you mean, you don't understand _anything_?

so, we have no starting point.

And it seems I've many work to do.

.

.