ANN: SPE 0.8.2.a Python IDE: configure styles, interactive terminals & ubuntu

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Thu Jan 26 11:40:21 EST 2006

From: http://www.serpia.org/spe switching to http://www.serpia.org/sorry
"""
please enable javascript in your browser to visit serpia.org
if you think that sucks, please contact me about it
if not, enable javascript and click here
"""
If you would like to know how much people find, it sucks, this is sure a
way of getting the wrong picture:

   webadmin at serpia.org
     SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<webadmin at serpia.org>:
     host serpia.org [207.210.219.100]: 550 <webadmin at serpia.org>:
     Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

Subject: This js thing sucks

Claudio