Spelling mistakes!

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Jan 9 09:56:24 EST 2006

    Terry> But not faster than use a dict server!  Why not just use (e.g.)
    Terry> kdict?

    >> Maybe because not everybody has it?

    Sybren> Lame excuse. If you don't have something but you do want to use
    Sybren> it, you get it.

I don't think I want it badly enough to figure out how to get it to work on
my Mac.  (I'm assuming the "k" prefix implies it's part of KDE.)  I'm happy
to continue googling for words I want defined.

    Sybren> If everybody just used what they had at one point in time, and
    Sybren> never acquired anything new, the world certainly would look
    Sybren> different.

I'm not sure what in my response suggested to you that I never install new
software on my computers.

Skip