New Python.org website ?

Tim Parkin tim at pollenation.net
Sat Jan 14 17:21:35 EST 2006

Fuzzyman wrote:

>Tim Parkin wrote:
>[snip..]
>

>>Hi Fuzzyman,
>>
>>Thanks for the feedback and volunteering to contribue... The list of
>>already built sections is not really up to date but I have added a few
>>tickets to the trac on some sections of content that need working on. If
>>

>Great - can you provide a URL please ?
>
>I had a browse through the tickets, and dumb old me couldn';t find
>them.
>
>I'd be well pleased to be able to help.
>
>Thanks
>
>Fuzzyman
>http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/index.shtml

Have a look at the tockets on http://psf.pollenation.net there are a
couple of content tickets.. if you put your name down (or just add a
comment that you are working on them) then there won't be a problem.
There are only a couple of people working on the content at the moment
so the more the merrier.. email me when you fancy doing something and
I'll try to make myself available on IRC or something similar.

Tim