Red Hat Enterprise Edition and Python 2.4 sources

Kai Strempel kstrempel at gmx.de
Tue Jan 3 08:50:45 EST 2006

Hello Python Folks,

I have a big problem with the red hat enterprise server. The 2.4 sources
build without any big problem. But after installation I can't import
datetime. I didn't understand how that can be happend. Datetime is a build
in package since python 2.3.

Can anybody give me some tips how to install the 2.4 sources perfectly that
everything is running on a red hat enterprise system??

Best regards

Kai Strempel

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl