More than you ever wanted to know about objects [was: Is everything a refrence or isn't it]

Sun Jan 15 02:19:48 EST 2006

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 06:08:43 +0000, Steve Holden wrote:

> I just wish Mike Meyer and Steven D'Aprano were close enough that you
> could bang their heads together. In the same playground, perhaps? :-)

Well, after such a deeply-reasoned, well-explained refutation of my
position, what can I do but admit that everything I said was clearly wrong
and Steve Holden is right?

--
Steven.