[ANN] XML Serializer module

Franck PEREZ franck.perez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:48:02 EST 2006

Dear all,

I wished to announce here my first Python module : XML Serializer. It
recursively serializes and deserializes Python objects and their
children. Children may be an instance's attributes, or list/dict/tuple
elements.

When serializing an instance, you may customize the attributes which
are dumped, and the constructor values. In simple cases, the module
finds out the constructor attributes by itself.

You may download the module here, and see documentation and examples :
http://eleves.ec-lille.fr/~perezf/python/

Any comment welcomed !
Franck