- Requesting Comments for Process Definition and Presentation

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Tue Jan 3 14:33:58 EST 2006

simonh wrote:
> i too am none the wiser after looking at your site:

I've documented everything very clear...

But as it looks just for myself.

Seems to become a huge problem, as I fail to rephrase this:

> "Status
>
> The services are available for initial Reference Customers.

services available = I'm not busy with a task.

There are currently no Reference Customers available (showcase for the
work I've done)

> Preferred Domains: Software-Development-Systems.
> Preferred Projects: Open Source.

I would preferred to apply the services to software-development tools
which are produced with open-source projects.

> Profile
>
> Lazaridis ReEngineering is a lightweight startup which has developed a
> System Reengineering Method, based on the pragmatically defined
> Independent Efficiency Management Process.

reading this here... it sounds somehow strange.

> The provided services apply the Method remotely to different Systems,
> with a specialization on Software Production Systems like e.g. Large
> Scale Open-Source Projects or Software Companies".

and this sounds strange, too.

.

--
http://lazaridis.com