Should this be added to MySQLdb FAQ?

Nick Vatamaniuc vatamane at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:22:54 EDT 2006

gmax2006,
Yes, perhaps the MySQLdb project should mention that packages are
usually available in the popular distributions. I am using Ubuntu and
everything I needed for MySQL and Python was in the repositories ,
'apt-get' one-lines is all that is needed. In general though, I found
that more often than not the program I need is already in some
repository somewhere.