Parsing Baseball Stats

Tue Jul 25 13:48:24 EDT 2006

"Anthra Norell" <anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch> wrote in message
news:mailman.8518.1153826522.27775.python-list at python.org...
> Hi,
>
>       Below your solution ready to run. Put get_statistics () in a loop
that feeds it the names from your file, makes an ouput file
> name from it and passes both 'statistics' and the ouput file name to
file_statistics ().

> Cheers,
>
> Frederic

What Perlish line noise is this?

A pyparsing version certainly wont fit in two lines, but at least I'll still
respect myself in the morning, *and* 6 months from now...  (Unfortunately,
I'm loath to post the pyparsing program, given the target site's TOS -
sorry.)

-- Paul