Referring to Interpreter (Jython)

wojciech at gmail.com wojciech at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 14:29:24 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I apologize if this is a bit off-topic. I am currently working on a
Java-based application that is used Jython as a scripting language
within the actual program. However, for one of my GUI elements, I need
to pass the actual PythonInterpeter to the constructor.

I know that in Java there is the "this" keyword which allows an object
to refer to itself. Does anyone know if there is a way to use a similar
type of keyword to have the PythonInterpreter refer to itself?

Thanks,
Wojciech

P.S.

If there is a more appropriate newsgroup to which I should post this,
please let me know.