Authentication

bigodines bigodines at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:06:12 EDT 2006

Hello guys,

I'm trying to learn python by making some small programs that could be
useful for some bigger propouses. In fact, i've made a small "check
latest-modified" for webpages and it's working great.

The next step I would like to do is to check if I have new e-mails (I
don't wanna read it from my program, i just wanna it to tells me "yes,
you have new mail(s)" or "no".

My question is, how do I log into my google account using urllib2 to
check this? Does anyone have a sample script that I can use or
something to help me?

thanks in advice,
Matheus