can python be a "shell" of c++ program?

key9 iamkey9 at 126.com
Sat Jun 3 05:30:08 EDT 2006

Hi all

I have some data to process, whith complex mechanism,I put these process
mechanism as plugins.
and design lots of classes to abstract data themselves.

but the question is how to drive them work together.

That cause too much jobs: I should write UI,parser......almost a completed
system.

The problem is I don't know what these processed data will finally needed to
display to user.
maybe this , may be that, these can not know on design time.

what I need is on outside of program,
I can use some interface to get these data what I want , or push back data,
or told program to recalculate it.

can I have a way to drive c++ code use this script-like way ?

thank you very much

                                                                     key9