Chris Smith cdsmith at twu.net
Wed Jun 21 14:34:37 EDT 2006

Marshall <marshall.spight at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think what this highlights is the fact that our existing terminology
> is not up to the task of representing all the possible design
> choices we could make. Some parts of dynamic vs. static
> a mutually exclusive; some parts are orthogonal.

Really?  I can see that in a strong enough static type system, many
dynamic typing features would become unobservable and therefore would be
pragmatically excluded from any probable implementations... but I don't
see any other kind of mutual exclusion between the two.

--
Chris Smith - Lead Software Developer / Technical Trainer
MindIQ Corporation